Information For Providers
Recovery Connector Active Treatment Listings (RCATL) is an easy to use and inexpensive marketing tool for treatment providers to use in their community outreach. Treatment “beds” that go unused not only costs the facility in terms of lost revenue, it is one less treatment day for someone who REALLY needs the services!
Using RCATL allows treatment providers to not only post their availability to their referral sources, but also to the set of referral sources for other area providers, thus multiplying their referral base!
- Postings in RCATL allow providers to let referral sources of all types know of availability in as close to real time as possible
- Choose from a wide variety of categories to make postings available
- Credits are purchased in advance and are used to post listings
- It is easy to post services with customizable instructions as to the type of service available AND who to contact at that facility
- Standard RCATL expire after 24 hours to ensure listings are current
- Providers who receive patients 24/7 can place RCATL for longer duration if desired
- RCATL renewal is easy
Recovery Connector is HIPAA compliant and only yields results that are providers who are actively taking new patients.
Providers will need to register as a member of the Recovery Connector Community and then may request to be allowed to post Active Treament Listings.
Become a Member of the Recovery Connector Community!
Are you already a Community Member?
Have questions about posting Active Treatment Listings?